Monday, October 19, 2015

Ok I'm a teacher

Ok, I'm a teacher, as well as an artist, and sometimes you just have great students that make an experience a pleasure. That was my workshop this weekend, Plein Air at Cheniere Lake.  Fresh air, sunshine, few bugs, adventurous students, and OH! great scenery. What more could you ask?
One of the fun things, 20 minute sketches.  One student's response, "I am frustrated but I don't give up" Another, "Look, it's like diamonds on the water." And another, "The light is just incredible." Both days, I stayed to paint after class ended.  Energizing rather than tiring.  Thanks to all of you for a great weekend.  Below is a small sample.
 Ann's 20 minutes at Cheniere

 Margaret Looking Out (20 Minutes)
 Nancy and the Red Tree
 Peyton, New at Oil Painting
Rachel's 20 Minute Masterpiece
My "Day's End" Saturday at Cheniere

No comments:

Post a Comment